This Page

has been moved to new address

Ponderings

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Misadventures of Mrs. B: Ponderings

Cook. Writer. Wife. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Klutz.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ponderings

Random things I ponder throughout my day:


Why do *some* people on trains feel the need to speak with their outdoor voice while on their cell? I mean, I talk on the phone sometimes when I'm on the train, but I talk in a low voice, directly into the mouth area thingy. Why? Because no one else wants to hear the details of my life. Unless they're that creepy kid from Temple who used to sit next to or behind me all the time. Ugh, just remembered - school starts soon. Well, maybe he graduated or transferred.


Why is it that just when the urge to pee is at its worst, the bathroom is being cleaned? And when am I going to figure out that it's cleaned at pretty much the same time each day?


Why do cookies have to be so delicious? This is not an everyday thought, and you can pretty much substitute "cookies" for any yummy food I see throughout the day.


Why do people assume that just because you don't have children, you don't know about children or aren't interested in them? Or maybe this isn't everyone. Maybe this is just a certain person I work with who was just showing off her new baby. Grrr.


Why are some people so stupid? Scratch that. Why are most people so stupid?

What is up with hypocrisy? I mean, seriously?




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'm writing for you. I'm speaking to you.

So I would like to hear from you in return. Did that story make you laugh, or think? Does that recipe look good? Do you relate to me or totally disagree?

Let me hear what YOU think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home