This Page

has been moved to new address

ShamWOW!, Part I

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Misadventures of Mrs. B: ShamWOW!, Part I

Cook. Writer. Wife. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Klutz.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

ShamWOW!, Part I

Today I had more fun before 12:00 than I've probably ever had before 12:00. And that includes the late-night ghost-hunting trip to Gettysburg which counts because it all happened between midnight and noon the next day. And despite what any naysayers may naysay, it WAS scary.

Anyway, the purpose of this post: I purchased a box of ShamWow's and a space saver vacuum bag today. I will be carefully testing the products and plan to document my findings, which I will report to you.

I'm way too excited over this.

Let Clean-a-thon 2009 begin!


P.S. Confession: I almost bought a Snuggie.

1 Comments:

Blogger teesha said...

ha ha ha ha! i'm guessing the wknd of cleaning was a success?
(keep me posted on the snuggie!)

March 15, 2009 at 11:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

I'm writing for you. I'm speaking to you.

So I would like to hear from you in return. Did that story make you laugh, or think? Does that recipe look good? Do you relate to me or totally disagree?

Let me hear what YOU think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home