This Page

has been moved to new address

Tired of...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Misadventures of Mrs. B: Tired of...

Cook. Writer. Wife. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Klutz.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tired of...

You know what?

I’m tired of being afraid to live life.

I’m tired of being worried about what the future might bring in the light of this yucky economic situation.

I’m tired of putting things off indefinitely, always assuming that there’s plenty of time…after I take this nap or watch this show or finish this piece of work or whatever.

Too many “todays” are wasted worrying about tomorrow. Too many are wasted when things are put off to the future. If not now, when? When is the right time for anything, really? When does that magic time finally arrive? What if it never does.

That’s why we’re going to Disney World. And that’s why a lot of things in my life are going to change!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Amen, My Love... A-MEN!

March 20, 2009 at 8:30 AM

 
Blogger teesha said...

you tell it mrs b!

March 23, 2009 at 3:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

I'm writing for you. I'm speaking to you.

So I would like to hear from you in return. Did that story make you laugh, or think? Does that recipe look good? Do you relate to me or totally disagree?

Let me hear what YOU think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home