This Page

has been moved to new address

Feelin' Grand

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Misadventures of Mrs. B: Feelin' Grand

Cook. Writer. Wife. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Klutz.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Feelin' Grand

Remember how, months ago, I said we were going to Disney and staying at the Wilderness Lodge?

No longer.

Now we're staying...HERE!








The Grand Floridian!!!!
It's only a dream of mine to stay there. And it's club level which means concierge service! Let's call it a 30th birthday upgrade...
48 days! I'm so excited!!!!






1 Comments:

Blogger teesha said...

get out of here. i'm excited for ya!!!

July 31, 2009 at 3:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

I'm writing for you. I'm speaking to you.

So I would like to hear from you in return. Did that story make you laugh, or think? Does that recipe look good? Do you relate to me or totally disagree?

Let me hear what YOU think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home