This Page

has been moved to new address

Weight Loss Journal, Day 2 Part 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Misadventures of Mrs. B: Weight Loss Journal, Day 2 Part 2

Cook. Writer. Wife. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Klutz.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Weight Loss Journal, Day 2 Part 2

I would just like to say for the record that it's interesting how easily old habits rear their ugly heads when you're not paying attention.  Already I'm sitting here in a state of despair (well, despair's a heavy word but I'm feeling dramatic right now) over the things I can't eat anymore.  And not even that I can't eat them, because I can eat anything I want.  It's the VOLUME that I'm already missing.  Tons and tons of food, so much food I can hardly fit it all in.  Why so much? Why isn't enough enough? I wish I knew...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'm writing for you. I'm speaking to you.

So I would like to hear from you in return. Did that story make you laugh, or think? Does that recipe look good? Do you relate to me or totally disagree?

Let me hear what YOU think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home