This Page

has been moved to new address

Welcome!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Misadventures of Mrs. B: Welcome!

Cook. Writer. Wife. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Klutz.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Welcome!

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog!

My brother tells me that I should write about my life, that I have enough embarrassing situations, klutzy tendencies and weird stories to fill an entire book. Well, I don't know about a book right now, but I can at least record some of the insanity here. How do I know enough ridiculousness will take place to fill these virtual pages? Oh, I just know.

On top of that, there are a lot of positive changes in my life either currently taking place or promising to do so down the road. Also a good excuse to open my life to the world at large.

Plus I'd like to have somewhere to brag about fun foods I've made and possibly post pictures! I'm a show-off like that.

Blogs are funny, aren't they? So many people, so certain that the minutiae of their lives is special enough to warrant web-wide disclosure. I guess we're a society of narcissistic Peeping Toms. Or are we just trying to reach out and make a mark for ourselves? "I am here, I exist as a member of the world. And I just discovered that my underwear's on backwards today." Maybe somewhere in between.

And no, that was not a personal statement back there. My underwear is not on backwards. At least, not today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'm writing for you. I'm speaking to you.

So I would like to hear from you in return. Did that story make you laugh, or think? Does that recipe look good? Do you relate to me or totally disagree?

Let me hear what YOU think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home