This Page

has been moved to new address

Wordless Wednesday: Holiday Carnage

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Misadventures of Mrs. B: Wordless Wednesday: Holiday Carnage

Cook. Writer. Wife. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Klutz.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Holiday Carnage

It was dinner time on Christmas night.  The madness had come to a peak and was slowly subsiding.  The food had been put out, almost all on time, and nothing had been forgotten.  My blood pressure was returning to normal levels.

Of course, in the midst of the madness and my eagerness to get everyone fed, I didn't get a chance to snap any "before" pics.  But as I sat for the first time in hours to enjoy my own plate of food, I took a shot of the carnage:


Whew!

Linking up with Wordless Wednesday

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Love it! Love how you love life large! Good for you girl!

January 4, 2011 at 12:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

I'm writing for you. I'm speaking to you.

So I would like to hear from you in return. Did that story make you laugh, or think? Does that recipe look good? Do you relate to me or totally disagree?

Let me hear what YOU think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home