This Page

has been moved to new address

Snow: A Brief Pictorial

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Misadventures of Mrs. B: Snow: A Brief Pictorial

Cook. Writer. Wife. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Klutz.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snow: A Brief Pictorial

The snow-laden hedges outside my front door

 
I laughed out loud when I saw this, more out of disbelief than anything else

 
It was at this point when I considered burying the shovel and going back inside for some cocoa

 
It was almost up to my knees on the lawn

 
I hate this stupid hedge, it was hanging down over the car and making it impossible for me to get around it

 
This is an angel which is creepy looking enough without being covered in snow - my landlady's into the whole 'creepy statuary' genre


 
Evidently I felt that it was important that I wear my glasses to shovel snow...maybe I thought I wouldn't be able to see it or something?

 
Good thing he remembered to pick up the wipers when we left the car on Friday night

 
See ya, snowy angel

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'm writing for you. I'm speaking to you.

So I would like to hear from you in return. Did that story make you laugh, or think? Does that recipe look good? Do you relate to me or totally disagree?

Let me hear what YOU think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home