This Page

has been moved to new address

Don't Say I Didn't Tell You...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Misadventures of Mrs. B: Don't Say I Didn't Tell You...

Cook. Writer. Wife. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Klutz.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Don't Say I Didn't Tell You...

Hey, friends!

Guess what? My new site is just about ready to go! Woot!

Within the next few days I'll be giving you the word to come on over, and I really hope you do.

Exciting! (for me, at least...)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kir said...

can't wait...:)

February 21, 2011 at 12:32 PM

 
Anonymous Krissy Brady | Sell Crazy Someplace Else said...

I can't wait to see your new site! This one already looks terrific, so I can only imagine what your new one will look like. :) I'm very excited for you--congrats!

February 21, 2011 at 1:01 PM

 
Blogger Katie @ This Chick Cooks said...

How exciting :)

February 21, 2011 at 7:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

I'm writing for you. I'm speaking to you.

So I would like to hear from you in return. Did that story make you laugh, or think? Does that recipe look good? Do you relate to me or totally disagree?

Let me hear what YOU think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home