This Page

has been moved to new address

Taste and Create - Join Us!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Misadventures of Mrs. B: Taste and Create - Join Us!

Cook. Writer. Wife. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Klutz.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Taste and Create - Join Us!

Recently, I participated in a really fun blogging event called Taste and Create.  It's a place for food lovers to get together and learn more about different types and styles of cuisine.  The participants are randomly paired with another blogger and given the task of trying a recipe from their blog.  I can tell you, there's little chance of me trying a recipe from a blogger in the Netherlands, but that's just what I did last month! And I really, really enjoyed it.

You can read more about it here - further explanation and how to contact Min, who is heading up this little party.  You'll need to contact Min by the end of the day tomorrow, May 9th in order to have your name included in the list of bloggers.
 
I'm throwing my hat in the ring once again - will you join us?




Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger julie said...

Jen,

I'm in! I just sent my information in. Sounds like it should be a fun time.

I left you an award over at my blog. Be sure to stop by and pick it up when you get a chance!

May 9, 2010 at 3:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

I'm writing for you. I'm speaking to you.

So I would like to hear from you in return. Did that story make you laugh, or think? Does that recipe look good? Do you relate to me or totally disagree?

Let me hear what YOU think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home